This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out these tween winter coats for girls in styles she’ll love that will keep her warm and toasty all season long.
Best Tween Winter Coats For Girls
Now that we’re back in the North West the thought of winter wardrobes has slowly been creeping into my mind. The cold mornings have also made me realize we’re not in the South anymore. From hats to snow boots, gloves and more I’ve been refreshing myself with all that each of my kids will need to make it through the next couple months in Michigan.
Finding a girls winter coat sounds easier than it actually is. My oldest daughter is coming up on her tween years so it’s important for us to find something she loves that I know will keep her warm, not get stained and potentially be usable next season as well (winter jackets are NOT cheap!).
The most important part of buying a tween winter coat is to make sure you get something to keep her warm and that she loves. Tweens are 100% developing their own style and ready to make their own decisions. It seems small but letting her choose (within budget of course) what fits her style best will help her develop the confidence to know her decisions hold merit.
I can tell you we didn’t get my number 1 choice below and that’s okay… mainly because I have 2 more daughters I can style as I wish! All jokes aside, it does feel weird not making those decisions for your child but it’s fun to see what their personal style looks like.
THESE ARE THE BEST TWEEN WINTER COATS FOR GIRLS
- Heavy Pink Puffer – A classic! Pink, long and heavy so that your girl stays warm in the coolest temps. This option does not come with a fur hood.
- Winter White – Okay, I have 4 kids so I really advise AGAINST white but this one was too cute so had to include it.
- Cozy Parka – Lined with gorgeous gray faux fur, this coat is my top choice for the year! It looks so comfortable that I may even buy one for myself.
- THERE IS NO FOUR. I SOMEHOW SKIPPED THIS SO PLEASE PROCEED TO 5 (insert embarrassed & laughing emoji here).
- Soft Blue & Fur – Same as #2 but in a more realistic color.
- Pink Parka – Love this option for a variety of reasons. I haven’t seen many options in this color or with this style. Super cute, unique and cozy choice!
- Thermo Ball in Pink – This is a great choice for winter sports girls! I’m talking snowboarding, cross country skiing and so on.
- Classic NorthFace – A classic, super warm, worth-the-money choice.
- Pink Coat with Pink Fur – Because I really love allllll the pink choices!
- Stranger Things-ish – I mean, totally getting 70’s vibes from this cute coat and 70’s are back right?
CHECK OUT THESE TWEEN WINTER COATS WITH YOUR GIRL AND MAKE THE BEST DECISION TOGETHER!
Not ready to buy? No sweat! Pin this image below to your Pinterest Account so you can easily get inspired later. Winter is fast upon us and so are the holidays. Be sure to keep an eye out for great deals coming soon to all our favorite places to shop! I suggest adding your favorite items to cart and more than likely you’ll receive some type of coupon within a week or so.
Check out these other guides before you go.
From gifts to clothes to recipes and more – you can find it here! Most of my guides are focused on real life purchases or events I’ve researched and lived through. Take a look around and see what else you can find to inspire you.
In case you hadn’t heard, we left the Lowcountry! Be on the lookout for a new name coming soon to Lowcountry Kings. We loved our BEAUTIFUL BLUFFTON but ultimately decided having family near was more important than palm trees and the ocean. Follow along with us as we get situated back into the Michigan lifestyle and find our place here for the next 20+ years. We at least have to wait to move again until the kids are all grown up.