This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Looking for meaningful gifts for 10 year old girls in your life? I’ve rounded up the best gift ideas that are sure to get a great reaction from your special girl.
BEST GIFTS FOR 10 YEAR OLD GIRLS
Shopping with and for your 10 year old girl is so much fun! Make gifting occasions great this year with unique and fun options that she’ll love. At least, in my opinion it is! I have an almost 10 year old daughter and I have been searching lately to find amazing gifts for her this year..
When kids are younger, there are literally TONS of options for gifting. There are 200 different types of baby dolls, too many Barbies and LOL dolls to count and even more kid-friendly crafting gifts.
When your little girl starts to grow up, gifts become extremely varied depending on who she is becoming. Do you have a super athlete? Gift her athletic apparel, new gear for her favorite sport and a private lesson! Do you have a super artist? Find great quality water pastels, canvases and a cute painting apron. See what I mean?
The list below was made to be all inclusive so that every person shopping for a special little girl is able to find a gift that is affordable but top notch to make her day.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Want to make you gift extra pretty! Find beautiful wrapping paper at places like Marshalls and Hobby Lobby to dress it up! I also am a big NO CARD person. Idk why, I just prefer not to waste money or trees on birthday cards. Sure, they can be cute but I think they mean more to older generations than the do to younger.
In place of birthday cards, I like to use gift labels. You can buy them and keep them handy for all types of events.
Check out birthday specific ones like these from Amazon or check out my absolutely favorite! These from Erin Condren. These are affordable, save you money and get the job done! I’m sure whatever kid is getting a gift from you would prefer the money was invested into the actual gift over the $8 card anyways!
THESE ARE THE BEST GIFTS FOR 10 YEAR OLD GIRLS
- Laptop Stickers – Perfect for electronics, water bottles and more. There are so many options so she can choose her own style.
- Mirror with Storage – Easily at the top of our list, this mirror is perfect for her as she starts to accumulate accessories. Not into accessories? This is also great for storing crafts!
- Rock Tumbler – We are big fans of STEM in this house. Gifts like this keep kids interested in science while being fun!
- Wiggle Scooter – These have been neighborhood favorites everywhere we go. These are uncommon and a lot of fun to ride around.
- Roller Blades – Stay active and stay fashionable. I love the colors of these for girls. Don’t forget your helmet, knee pads and elbow pads!
- Clay Jewelry Bowl Kit – Have fun making memories while making beautiful clay bowls for her jewelry.
- Journaling Kit – Because even as adults we still love using new stationary. This is an adorable and affordable set that can be used for whatever she’s into.
- Vase Painting Kit – Another great crafty option you can do together. Help her find great ways to decorate and then let her choose a new flower to display in her room.
- Camera – Because photography and photos are here to stay. We purchased the entire kit and my daughter has so much fun using it with friends!
- Plasma Ball – A favorite for me because this baby plugs in unlike most of the battery powered ones!
- Round Room Chair – A bit of an investment BUT one that will last through her tween and teen years. This is a perfect room piece that is practical and stylish. If this one is too expensive, here is a more budget friendly option! BUDGET FRIENDLY CHAIR
- Robe – This is a favorite for me this year. Our family is big on robe wearing. This one is great because its a beautiful soft hue of pink which means you don’t have to worry about them outgrowing the style (just the size!)
- Caboodles – Fill it with makeup, nail polish, jewelry, arts & crafts, Pokemon cards… you name it! Any girl can find a use for one of these.
- Headbands – Because headbands are the new scrunchies… a stylish girl can never have enough.
I hope these gift ideas for 10 year old girls inspired you for your special girl!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!