This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Entryway lighting fixtures make a first impression when someone enters your home. Check out these gorgeous finds to wow everyone who walks through your front door!
Entryway Lighting Fixtures
Entryway lighting fixtures come in all shapes, sizes, finishes, lengths and most importantly, prices. Literally, the options are endless which makes the process of picking the right foyer light exciting and stressful. The effort and thought put into your entryway lighting is well worth it though because this is the first interior impression for guests when they enter your home. What a great opportunity to express your unique style and personality all in a light.
For quick background on us, we are building our new FOREVER home in a small community on a small lake in Michigan. We were given the opportunity to purchase our lighting and supply to our builder for install so we’ve been consumed with all things lighting.
We do have a 2-story foyer upon entrance to our home so it’s been a priority to make the right choice and get this to our builder to have installed before we move in.
Check out this post for inspiration when it comes to entryway lighting, foyer lighting, entryway chandeliers, foyer chandeliers and 2-story entryway lighting options.
Here are some absolutely gorgeous lighting options for your entryway. These options are all lights I’ve debated over purchasing for our new home entryway. We are trying to decide between black and gold light fixtures so I’ve included some of our favorites in both finishes.
BLACK FINISH ENTRYWAY LIGHTING
- Elegant Black Lantern Light – This is currently my #1 choice for our entryway. It’s gorgeous, the quality is there and it makes an impression without coming across as “too much.”
2. Affordable Black Lantern Light – Here is another great choice at a MUCH MORE affordable cost. This is also a great choice if your entry is on the smaller side but you still love the lantern look.
3. Wagon Wheel 2-Tier Chandelier – Absolutely obsessed with this foyer light! This was another option I had as a top pick before my husband ran the measurements and realized it wouldn’t work for us. It’s more of an investment with 100% a beautiful option.
This would also work as a great living room option for homes with high ceilings.
4. Candlelight Entryway Light– Literally, do you see how hard it is to make a decision here? Here is another beautiful entryway light that would look gorgeous in your foyer. It’s elegant but not over the top.
5. Rectangle 8 Light Lantern – I know I said option 1 is my first choice but this baby is right up there too. I think it would look perfect in a tall but small foyer without bringing too much bulkiness to the area. What do you think?!
GOLD FINISH ENTRYWAY LIGHTING
6. Gold Rectangle Lantern – This is 100% my number 1 choice in gold. Like option 5, this is perfect for our space and would work great for yours if your ceilings are high but not super spread out.
7. Gold Modern Farmhouse Chandelier – Traditional, beautiful and totally affordable. This combines everything desirable in a gorgeous gold piece. The best part is that it’s adjustable in height so you can make it work for your space.
8. Two Tiered Golden Ring Chandelier – You guys, I had to include this. This gorgeous baby is EVERYTHING. Just 2 problems for our area… it’s a little too big and a lot too pricey. I tried my best to find a dupe to share but nothing compared.
Too beautiful not to share though!
9. Double Lantern Light – Here is one last super pretty option in gold at an affordable price. I love that this lantern pendant light is atypical from what I was finding everywhere else. Definitely a great statement piece for your space at a great price.
That wraps up this post all about gorgeous entryway lighting! I can’t wait to share with you guys what we choose for our home.