This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
We are obsessed with these Wednesday Addams Costume options for kids! Keep scrolling to find all the details!
Wednesday Addams Costume for Kids
Happy (almost) Halloween! Halloween is such a fun holiday to celebrate and we’re back this year with another fun costume for girls, Wednesday Addams! I do need take a minute to shout out my beautiful model for alllll her hard work holding back our giggles for this photoshoot. I can’t remember the last time we laughed this hard trying to keep a serious face.
A Wednesday Addams costume is such a great choice because it is recognizable to many generations. The Wednesday Addams of my generation (Christina Ricci) is not the Wednesday Addams of our kids generation (Jenna Ortega) but both are CLEARLY iconic.
There are two main costume looks that stood out to myself and my daughter so we tried them both! Keep scrolling for ALL THE DETAILS
Wednesday Addams Costume
Below are allll the details from the two looks we created. Both of the dresses were comfortable, offered full covered and were completely appropriate for young girls. The wig was also a TON OF FUN!
- Black Mary Janes – These shoes are PERFECT for this outfit!
- Black Boots – These were a more realistic choice for us since they would get more use than just for Halloween!
- Black Nail Polish – Any brand will do, this is one of our favorites though so had to recommend the specifics.
- White Collar Wednesday Addams Dress – This is our number one choice for Halloween. It’s comfortable and cozy to wear to a school Halloween party or to walk around in for Halloween night. We were obsessed with how closely it resembled the costume from the Wednesday Addams series on Netflixs! FYI – It also comes with knee highs.
- Wednesday Addams Black Wig – Okay, the wig makes the outfit. It may not be a great choice for little girls (they may not keep it on) but my 11 year old had zero complaints!
- Wednesday Addams Dance Dress – The iconic dress to go with Jenna Ortega’s iconic dance! This dress was also surprisingly comfortable and had a great fit! Keep this in mind for those who celebrate Halloween in a warmer climate or for indoor Halloween parties.
That wraps up this post on our Wednesday Addams Costume for girls! We hope you have an amazing Halloween and your costume is to DIE FOR.