This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
These gifts for 6 year old girls are top toys! With options for every budget, you can’t go wrong with these adorable and SUPER FUN gifts!
Gifts For 6 Year Old Girls
Our last family birthday of the year is for our soon-to-be 6 year old. Six is such a fun age to celebrate! Kids are old enough to understand their birthday and actually ask for what they want but young enough to be excited for just about any gift!
The list below contains gifts that we are purchasing for our daughters birthday as well as Christmas (yes, I’ve already made some of these purchases!) I’m really excited to share this list for you because there are gifts to accommodate ALL BUGETS. Looking to splurge? Check out option 5 and 10! Watching your wallet? Option 9 or 14 and 15 make a perfect gift!
I hope you enjoy these gifts for 6 year old girls, Christmas gifts for girls, birthday gifts for girls, gift ideas for toddlers and gifts for girls.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Gifts for 6 Year Old Girls
Check out these super fun gift ideas for girls! From Squishmallow gifts to Barbie gifts and music gifts, you’ll find tons of great ideas below. Happy Shopping!
- Microphones & Speaker – Perfect for your little Swiftie! I love that this comes with 2 microphones so you can sing together.
- Squishmallow – Our house is still loving on all the Squishmallows. Love this cute deer one!
- Squishmallow Blanket – To go with the above gift.
- Glitter Boots – Had to include these just because our daughter loves them!
- Room Chair – Seriously in love with this chair for the playroom or my daughters bedroom but don’t bother clicking unless your willing to splurge for this special day!
- Walkie Talkie Set – Top item on our 6 year olds list especially since her older brother has hit own set.
- Remote Control Jeep – Another top item!
- Fairy Barbie – This comes in Malibu Barbie and Brooklyn Barbie so our plan is to buy for our little girls for Christmas along with a new Barbie Dream House!
- Barbie & Dog -We already have this and it’s easily a favorite! The momma dog has 3 puppies in it’s belly.
- Barbie House – There are a couple different Barbie House options on the market right now and this one was our favorite! There is also one that looks like the house from the new Barbie movie!
- I’m calling these last couple gifts Claires Corner since they’re all from Claires!
- Cupcake Purse – Super cute purse to fill for your sweet girl!
- Bracelets– Especially love these because they’re woven which means they won’t pinch!
- Headband – Hair accessories are always a good idea
- Locket Diary – These come in a ton of different options. Be sure to pay attention to the size because some are tiny.
- Pen – To go with her new locket of course!
That wraps up this post on gift ideas for 6 year old girls! I hope you found the perfect gift idea for your special girl.
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!
Check out these other guides before you go.
Below are two popular gift guide posts for girls. We adorable number 8 and 10 from the 3 year old post as well as number 2 and 11 from the 10 year old post.