This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Sharing the most adorable Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls with options to fit EVERY budget.
Adorable Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
My baby is almost 3 and I am NOT READY! If you’re here, you have a pretty special *almost* three year old girl in your life as well so you know what I’m talking about. Our girls are ready to take a strong step forward out of the baby stage and into a full on TODDLER! All stages are amazing with kids (for the most part) and three is no different.
Gifting for kids and gifting for toddlers can be super hard because most of the time they already have hand me downs or literally just so many toys. I have four kids so please believe me when I say I’m speaking from experience.
That being said, its still so much fun to spoil your special girl with gifts for her 3rd birthday. These 3 year old gift ideas range in retail to accommodate all budgets and also range in types of gifts. Think anywhere from pajamas to crafts to cars! Yes cars.. or trucks? Scroll down to find out more!
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Lets get down to business! Below I’m sharing a gift guide for items that I am obsessing over for my almost 3 year old daughter. Number 11 and 6 are easily favorites for me and number 1, 8 and 10 have already been purchased for gifting this year. Let me know your favorite gifts for 3 year old girls below in the comments!
These are the most adorable Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Purse & Non Toxic Makeup – Love this because it’s a fun purse and non toxic makeup all in one super affordable purchase
- Microphone – We have this. I have a hate love relationship with this. But it’s 100% a favorite for our girls
- Tulip Chair – I mean… just look at this thing! It can easily grow with her as she transitions from toddler to kid too
- Kids Camera – These are so much fun, we have one and there are so many photos of the floor, my daughters forehead and blurry, unrecognizable scenes. Like I said, SO MUCH FUN!
- Barbie Dream House – This is a fantastic Barbie Dream House! The elevator, the slide, the pool! Definitely a top gift once we’re into our new house.
- Nightgown – We are actually having an Ariel birthday this year so I feel in love when I saw the colors in this nightgown.
- ILY Doll – We have these and are hooked. Such a quality, affordable option rather than going for American Girl Dolls.
- Paint Coloring Book – We are a huge painting family. These will be so much fun to tear out and use.
- Floral Boots – Just gorgeous! Perfect for a girly fall.
- Dog with Puppies – Charlotte has been asking for this for weeks so we finally got it for her for her birthday. We already have a puppy surprise but I think she loves that this is so realistic looking.
- BRONCO! – This beauty is out of budget for us but I WISH IT WASN’T! This would be a gift your toddlers kids could use in 30 years!
These gifts for 3 year old girls are going to help you knock it out of the park this gifting season!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!
Check out these other guides before you go.
These gift guides are my way of organizing gifting ideas for my kids each year. Below you can see the guides I created when my oldest 2 daughters were toddlers! If you’re still feeling lost or need to buy for another special girl, check these out as well! Most of the times these ideas come from what my daughters ask for, what they need and hot new items I find while browsing.