This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out the adorable Toddler Girls Swimwear rounded up below! Your little girl will be ready for the BEST SUMMER EVER!
Toddler Girls Swimwear Guide
Summer, the GREATEST SEASON OF ALL! All the seasons are great but we are BIG fans of summer here. My babies were made for the beach and fruity drinks and sun! Anyways, we recently moved back to Michigan from the sunny Bluffton, SC. We adored Bluffton and the mass amount of swimsuit season we got to experience but family and careers called us back home.
Onto the good part! We are taking a fun Spring Break trip to Florida this year and I literally cannot wait. I have been shopping for summer cover ups, swim suits and more for our entire family. Lucky for you, I’ve found some of the cutest toddler girls swimwear available and rounded it up for you!
PRO TIP: If your purchasing from a new-to-you retailer be sure to carefully review the comments from other buyers. I’ve found we typically need to size up at most retailers when it comes to swimwear. So if my 2 year old wears a 2T in normal clothes, we will put her in 3T (most of the time) for swimwear. Each kid is different as is each brand.
Okay, lets get to it! Below you’ll find all my favorites from searching my favorite retailers online. This list containers both toddler size suits (2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T) and numerical sizing (Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, etc.). I hope you can find your favorite toddler girls swimsuit, toddler swimwear, girls bathing suit, toddler girls one piece or toddler bikini in the size you want! Happy Shopping!
Toddler Girls Swim Suits
- Spring Floral One Piece – This adorable cut will look perfect on your sweet girl! White swimwear contrasts great with a tan!
- Dalmatian Print – A cute print one piece with snaps in the front to make getting into and out of a breeze!
- Local Swimsuit – I found this brand when my youngest was 2 and we LOVE it! A great way to get that small shop look at mass retailer prices!
- Flamingo Bikini – It’s the skirt on the bottoms that does it for me!
- Pink Stripe Bikini – These colors you guys!!!
- Rash Guard Suit – This ditsy floral print is sure to sell out quick. Make sure to grab the size you need while you can!
- Pretty Florals Bikini – This swimsuit is the same as #5 but it totally deserved its own call out. That pattern is so stinking cute that I had to share.
- Spring Floral Bikini – The same print as number one but in a totally different cut! I love that this swimsuit covers toddlers shoulders to help protect them from the sun.
- Black & White Daisy’s – This pattern has been around for a while and this is one of the cutest shapes I’ve seen it on! The square neck is super adorable.
- Minnow Bikini – This is probably one of my favorite toddler girls swimsuits on this list. It’s hard to tell but the bottoms kind of ruffle which is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
- Elsa Bikini – If your kid hasn’t owned at least one character bathing suit you aren’t doing it right! Obsessed with the beautiful colors on this Frozen bathing suit.
- Neon Dreams One Piece – Neon colors in the summer are SO CUTE! Trust me, your toddler girl will look so sweet in this!
- Hearts One Piece – So cute and perfect for a Valentines Day trip in the sun. To be honest, this gorgeous one piece works anytime!
- Dolphin One Piece – These tulle swimsuits for toddlers are a great choice too. My daughter has always loved these and they offer full coverage and full comfort!
That wraps up this post all about Toddler Girls Swimwear.
Just Looking? Save This to Pinterest For Later!
Just screen shopping? No problem! I’ve linked the below image to a Pinterest Pin for this blog post! Save it to your favorite Pinterest board so you can find it later. Psst… want to know another secret? I update these posts EACH YEAR so if you save this image and click on it in 2024, NEW updated toddler swimsuits will be linked! Unfortunately, our favorite styles don’t stick around forever. Fortunately, I’ll search through all there is to offer and link them here just for you!
Check out these other guides before you go.
In the shopping mood? I’ve got just what you need my friend! Check out these other great guides to below to find inspiration for whatever you’re looking for! From birthday gifts to home décor, you’ll find something to fall in love with below.