This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Are you ready to have family fun at Lowcountry Celebration Park on Hilton Head Island? Read on so you can plan how to make the most out of your visit!
Located on the beautiful island of Hilton Head, Lowcountry Celebration Park is a perfect destination for families all months of the year. This park has to much to offer to families who live close by and those vacationing in the Lowcountry.
Whether you’re here looking for alligators and turtles on Hilton Head or looking for a way to let your kids burn off some energy in a safe environment, this place is a must-see!
Lowcountry Celebration Park
With so much to see and do at Lowcountry Celebration Park, you’ll want to take notes before you go.
- Adventure Playground – A great place for kids of all ages to burn some energy in a safe, gated area. Scroll down to read more about our experience here!
- Lawn & Pavilion – Great for events OR just exploring. My son and husband love to bring a football during our visits and make use of the open field.
- WIFI Hookup – A great and welcomed feature at the park. Be sure to connect your devices the next time you visit to stroll around or attend an event!
- Brand New Restroom Facilities – A MUST HAVE when visiting with kids. This place was designed to make your experience amazing.
- Two Fitness Stations – Great for those who enjoy outdoor fitness!
- The Sandbox Children’s Museum – Click here to find out more!
- Free Parking* – As of now, parking is free which is always a plus because when it comes to kids, you really have no idea how long they’ll let you stay.
While the park has TONS to offer on its own, it’s important to note you are just a short walk away from Coligny Beach. If time allows, I highly suggest taking the time to walk down and take in the beautiful views of the ocean.
Adventure playground is a gated play area within Lowcountry Celebration Park that showcases a beautiful pirate ship playground. There are tall slides, ropes to cross and water canons that spray at random to keep kids cool.
Although the pirate ship is more suitable for kids over the age of 4, there is still plenty for the younger kids to do! Sand pits with a turtle to play with, small water pools with blue crabs for kids to look at (not alive) and a smaller playground are just some of our favorite features you’re sure to love for your toddler. There are also baby swings so you’re littlest adventurer can enjoy fresh air while watching all the action.
NOW GO HAVE SOME FUN!
Get ready to make some great memories on your fun family day out.If you have any questions after reading through, leave them in the comments below!
To see more of our adventures around the Lowcountry, check out my INSTAGRAM!