This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Finding gifts for 4 year old girls is so much fun! Check out these great picks my 4 year old loves and has on her gift list this year!
BEST GIFTS FOR 4 YEAR OLD GIRLS
How exciting! Another birthday, holiday or special event to celebrate with a very-loved little girl in your life! If you’re like me, you’ve been at this whole gifting thing for a while now and it all starts to kind of blur together. Every year I try to come up with a blog post for gift ideas for each of my kids to help me focus and help others who need to be inspired.
Shopping for toddlers can feel a bit stressful because they all grow up at their own pace. My gift ideas in this post reflect my 4 year old’s interest and gift ideas that I’m looking at this year!
From crafts and painting to classics like bikes and Barbie Dream Houses, you can find it on my list below. It’s so important to remember most of these gifts come in a variety to fit what YOUR GIRL is interested in. Don’t like the specific item I point out? Just google search for similar ones until you find just what you’re looking for.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Want to make you gift extra pretty! Find beautiful wrapping paper at places like Marshalls and Hobby Lobby to dress it up! I also am a big NO CARD person. Idk why, I just prefer not to waste money or trees on birthday cards. Sure, they can be cute but I think they mean more to older generations than the do to younger.
In place of birthday cards, I like to use gift labels. You can buy them and keep them handy for all types of events.
Check out birthday specific ones like these from Amazon or check out my absolutely favorite! These from Erin Condren. These are affordable, save you money and get the job done! I’m sure whatever kid is getting a gift from you would prefer the money was invested into the actual gift over the $8 card anyways!
THESE ARE THE SWEETEST GIFTS FOR 4 YEAR OLD GIRLS
- Sensory Bin – These are SO FUN! I highly recommend getting one that your little girl will love. FYI on the sand & Orbeez one, they mix and you cannot undo it!
- Pogo Stick – These are a blast! A little noisy but a safe and fun way to get moving indoors.
- Painting Kit – So many choices in these painting kits. I have gotten my kids packs of these every year. This year I plan to get my little painter a pack of her own so she gets multiple opportunities to paint her little heart out. I highly suggest laying down a couple sheets of newspaper before you get started.
- Create a Face Book – Talk about hilarious. My 4 year old loves this book. We started by making beautiful princesses with the best stickers. This quickly turned into using eyebrows for mustaches and eyes that were spaced extremely far apart. Worth the belly laugh and the fun creativity!
- Kitty Back Pack – This is sooo stinking cute! Great for day trips in the car or sleepovers.
- Doll Bunk Bed – Full disclosure. I may have included this in another gift guide. If I did, it’s for good reason. My girls love putting their Bitty Babies to sleep in their bunk beds at night. It could be because they also sleep in bunk beds. 🙂
- Rain Boots – Water proof boots are ALWAYS in season. These colors are so adorable!
- Water Bottle Stickers – Not just for water bottles! Just be sure to go through these before giving to your little one. I’ve caught a couple questionable ones in packs we’ve received.
- Barbie Dream House – This big ticket item is on our list for this year. We’ve had the same Barbie dream house for the past 7 years and finally decided to upgrade. Santa may be bringing this to town this year!
- Bike – This item is number one on my 4 year olds list this year. She has been riding a hand-me-down one from her older sister. Because she loves it so much we decided to get a fresh new one all her own 🙂
I hope these gift ideas for 4 year old girls inspired you for your special girl!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!