This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you click the links at no additional cost to you.
Check out these trending gifts for 12 year old girls. So cool they might even call you something other than “bro” to thank you 🙂
Trending Gifts for 12 Year Old Girls
How do our sweet babies go from 2 to preteen in the blink of an eye? Its bittersweet watching our first baby girl grow into a young lady. Her 12th birthday is the first day of middle school which makes it an extra special day. Turning a whole year older and starting a new 3-year chapter!
Buying gifts for this age is pretty hard. I can tell you there were a number of things on her list that just were not happening. High value items like a VR headset and an electric scooter as well as affordable options we just will not spend money on like Robux. In between all those options we found some great ideas that we know she’ll love and some that she’ll need so why not give it to her now?
Lately we’ve switched up how we celebrate birthdays. We use to just do a small family party at the house but lately we’ve been celebrating with experiences and we absolutely love it. Some experiences we’ve done lately include a beach day, a day at an amusement park, a day at a trampoline park, a trip to an animal park and spa day!
No matter how you celebrate, these gift ideas for 12 year old girls are a great place to start. Enjoy this post all about tween gifts, pre-teen gifts and 12 year old gift ideas.
LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR OTHERS AS WELL?
If you need inspiration for others as well, check out the gift guide section on my blog to find inspiration. From kids to parents to husbands and more, I’ve rounded up some great ideas to get your wheels turning.
Gifts for 12 Year Old Girls
Check out these super cool gifts for 12 year old girls. All of the options below are gifts we’re looking at for our soon to be pre-teen. Prices are extremely affordable on these as well so there is plenty to support all types of budgets. Happy Shopping!
- Belt Bags – These are everywhere are honestly, really useful for a young girl! The “name brand” one is really affordable too so this is a gift I highly recommend to spoil her with.
- Record Player – Easily most excited for this gift paired with gift #5. While we won’t be getting this for our daughter right now (our new home is currently being build and we are cramped for space in our rental!!) we WILL BE getting it for her at the new house.
- Kendra Scott Necklace – These are great quality and very pretty. We’ve already gifted the heart one but plan to add this baby to Ellie’s collection next.
- Roller Blades – Roller blades are on the majority of my gift guides because our kids LOVE THEM. They’ve got a bump in popularity now that the Barbie Movie came out and Barbie & Ken are seen rollerblading together. *HIGHLY* recommend.
- Records – Taylor Swift specifically (Taylors Version) because she is easily a top pick for young girls (and finely aged girls too!)
- Jacket – Obsessed with these looks that are making a comeback!
- Head Phones – Our daughter listens to music ALL THE TIME and the earbuds are starting to feel uncomfortable so she’s getting a nice pair of over ear headphones this year.
- Graphic Sweater – Graphic T’s and Sweaters are super hot right now! There are so many fun colors and designs to choose from. This is my favorite place to find age appropriate, on trend clothes.
- 90’s Jeans – High rise & straight leg is the way to go.
- Crocs– Ugh, I literally never thought I’d purchase Crocs. We moved back to Michigan and they were all the rage so purchase them I did and it looks like I’ll need to continue doing so for a while now (X’s 4 since we have 4 kids.)
- Stackable Bracelets – Another great gifting idea that can be customized to whatever your girl likes! We are full into the “hippie” style mixed with girly. I do suggest getting good quality here so they don’t pinch her skin when she wears them.
- Croc Charms – The silver lining to Crocs! There are tons of places to get Croc charms but this is my absolute favorite (mostly because of variety and LOW PRICE.)
I hope this post about gifts for 12 year old girls helps you spoil your special girl for her big day!
Just gathering ideas? Pin this image for later!
Check out these other guides before you go.
Here are additional gift guides that I’ve made in the past that have amazing ideas for girls. Number 11 and 2 on the 10 year old guide are the most popular gifts that parent’s love to purchase!