I love Valentine’s Day. I think it’s all the hearts and pink! I had mentioned a Valentine’s Day swap and some of you sounded interested, so here is the info!
- You will get one person as your match and you send them a gift
- There is a $10 minimum (not including shipping)
- I will have a fun questionnaire for you to get to know your buddy better
- Sign ups end on January 25th at midnight
- Matches will be assigned by February 1st
- Email me (littlemp at gmail dot com) with your name, blog, and address to sign up
This will be a fun way to make a new blog buddy or get to know an old one better. Have fun!!!!!
If you are part of the 31 miles in 31 days, keep updating your mileage. Y’all are all doing so well!!
I have been hitting the gym lately in a renewed committment to vary my workouts. Today was 1.75 on the treadmill, 0.70 (with lots of resistance and hills) on the elliptical, and 50 crunches on this device of torture in the corner of the gym.
Tonight I hope to get in some Ab Glider and arms workout. If I do, I do, if not, oh well.
Today has been pretty productive and I have gotten quite a few things crossed off of my To Do list, which is awesome.
I hope you are all having a great Tuesday! (which is Monday for me….even better!)